All repeat prescriptions are computerised and you will be given a request slip listing all the medications you can order without seeing a doctor. Requests can be made by ticking the items that you require and:
- Putting the slip into the prescription box in the foyer, which is opened at 11:00 weekdays.
- Sending the slip by post.
- Faxing the slip to 01588 673943.
- Sending an email to email@example.com Please note that your email will not be encrypted. If this worries you please request your repeat slip in the traditional way.
- Ordering online via the link at the top of this page. New users will need to complete a simple registration.
Please note that we do not take prescription requests by telephone.
We are a dispensing practice for patients living more than one mile from the nearest chemist.
If you have sight problems and would like an A4 size list of your prescriptions, please ask the receptionist.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse or dispensary manager at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.